Adaptil Calming Collar for Medium-Large Dogs
The Adaptil Collar is easy to use. The dog’s body temperature warms the collar and encourages the diffusion of pheromones into the local environment. It is vital the Adaptil Collar is in close contact with the dog’s skin at all times. Collar is ideal for:
- puppy socialisation
Adaptil can also be used under direction from a vet or behaviourist and alongside training to help in the management of clinical behaviour problems such as separation anxiety, noise fear, etc.
Adaptil is not recommended for use in cases of hyperactivity.
How It Works
Adaptil is a synthetic copy of the natural comforting pheromone released by a mother dog to reassure her puppies.
This has been scientifically proven* to not only help puppies but also dogs of all ages with:
- Help promote learning during training and socialisation
- Help puppies or adult dogs settle in new homes
- Help dogs to cope with challenging situations such as: staying in kennels
- staying home alone
- visiting the vet
- travelling in vehicles
- Night crying
- new baby
Adaptil products come with a money back guarantee.
Many leading not for profit and charity organisations such as Dogs Trust and Woodgreen use Adaptil on their rescue dogs.
The effect of Adaptil has been shown in more than 16 studies published in scientific journals or presented at veterinary conferences all over the world.
How To Use
- Pass the loop through the end
- Pass the loop over the head
- Adjust to fit snugly and trim excess if necessary
- Check the collar at regular intervals. It must remain snuggly against the dog's neck.
Each collar lasts 4 weeks and can be replaced as required.