Applaws Senior Cat Food is a perfectly balanced dry kibble for older cats. The food has been designed with the specific and natural nutritional needs of senior cats in mind. Cats are carnivores and their digestive system is adapted to thrive on a diet high in natural animal proteins, so this food contains a very high 80% content of premium chicken. High animal protein diets are easily accepted and easily digested, in addition to promoting a healthy weight and lean muscle mass. This food is 100% grain free, making it suitable even for cats with food intolerances and also helping to promote healthy weight maintenance and the retention of lean muscle mass.
Applaws is well known for only using ingredients of the highest quality to produce complete foods, using only premium muscle meat and no animal by-products. Applaws kibble also contains functional ingredients, like prebiotics and beet pulp, which help to support the digestive function and reduce the burden on the digestive tract. The added salmon oil helps to promote a glossy coat and healthy skin, as it is particularly rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
Applaws Senior Cat Food dry food contains no artificial preservatives. The added antioxidants, for longer preservation of the food, are derived from natural selenium and natural tocopherol, which can have an additional positive effect on your cat's health and vitality.
Applaws Senior Cat Food at a glance:
- Complete dry food for older cats
- Ideal for cats with food intolerances or allergies
- 80% meat content: provides premium animal proteins that can be easily converted into energy
- 20% vegetables and natural extracts: provide valuable fibre, vitamins and minerals
- Grain free: Cats do not find grains easy to digest or metabolise. The results of consuming foods with high grain content can be weight gain, diseases of the liver or pancreas or diabetes
- High quality ingredients: No animal by-products or artificial additives
- Salmon oil: Excellent source of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Coconut oil: High in Medium Chain Triglycerides, which can help to protect cells and is easily absorbed
- Brewer’s yeast extract: provides vitamin B, which helps your cat to metabolise carbohydrates, fats and protein
- Prebiotics: supports regular digestion and stimulates the growth of healthy intestinal flora
- Natural taurine: promotes heart function and good eyesight
- With yucca schidigera: helps to reduce stool and urine odour and promotes healthy intestinal flora
- With rosemary extract: contains many different agents to promote the immune system and prevent attack from free radicals