Flecta Vizlite DT Dog Coats incorporate innovative Vizlite technology that absorbs UV light from any source (the sun or a bulb), and works like a battery to store the absorbed light. When there is no more light to absorb (in darkness), the stored energy is emitted as a bright afterglow that remains visible to the human eye for upto 8 hours thereafter.
A Flecta Vizlite DT Dog Coat fully charges in only 5-10 minutes depending on the light source (5 minutes in sunlight, 8 minutes in dusk and 10 minutes under a bulb), providing high visibility in all light conditions, even complete darkness, without the need for a battery or wires.
Additionally a Flecta Vizlite DT Dog Coat is made using lightweight Flectalon insulation to reduce body heat loss in cold weather, and the outer fabric is certified as shower proof to help keeps pets dryer for longer.To get the perfect fit for your dog, measure from the collar to the base of the tail.
- Fully machine washable.
- Patented technology that absorbs UV light from any source (the sun or a bulb)
- Works like a battery to effectively store the absorbed light.
- The stored energy is emitted as a bright “glow” in darkness
- Fully charges in only 5-10 minutes*
- Provides high visibility in all light conditions
- Incorporates lightweight Flectalon insulation to reduce body heat loss
THE ONLY COAT TO BE SEEN IN THIS WINTER!