Iams Cat Adult Chicken Dry Cat Food - 3kg
Average cost per day (65g): 30p*
Average cost per week: £2.10*
Average length 1 bag will last: 6 Weeks and 4 Days*
Suitable For: All Adult Cats
* Calculation based on an adult cat (4kg) being fed 65g per day as per brand guidelines, and based on product total price £13.88 as accurate on 11/10/2013.
Description: Complete balanced diet for all adult cats.
Pet effects: Kibbles help reduce plaque and bad breath.
Allergy Benefits: None listed for product.
Specific Benefits: Helps maintain all areas of health, with added dental care.
Meat source: Contains dried chicken and turkey (40%).
“Iams® ProActive Health™ Adult Rich in Succulent Roast Chicken (40% chicken & turkey) is a complete and balanced cat food for adult cats.”
Iams Cat Adult Chicken Dry Cat Food is a 100% complete balanced diet for your cat. So your cat will get all the nutrition they need just from this product, with supplied water of course!
So, how does it keep my cat fit and healthy?
1. Healthy Teeth: Crunchy kibbles scrub your cat's teeth when eating, helping to reduce plaque build-up which can cause bad breath.
2. Healthy Digestion: Includes a tailored fibre blend, also Prebiotics and beet pulp to aid nutrient absorption.
3. Strong Immune System: Includes added antioxidants.
4. Healthy Skin & Shiny Coat: Includes added omega 6 and 3.
5. Healthy Muscles: Enriched with quality proteins to maintain strong muscles.
6. Healthy Eyes: Includes a natural source of Taurine.
Dried Chicken and Turkey (40%, A Natural Source Of Taurine), Maize, Wheat, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp (1.7%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Fructooligosaccharides (0.68%), Potassium Chloride, Dried Whole Egg, Brewer'S Dried Yeast, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate.
Recommended Minimum Amount
(dry matter basis)
Omega-6 Fatty Acids
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Cupric sulphate pentahydrate
Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate
Basic Cobaltous Carbonate Monhydrate
Please note: Who likes cereal without milk? Always provide plenty of clean fresh water for your cat too!
This information is provided as a guide only. Please refer to the product packaging for full details.
The feeding quantities are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures. Individual feeding needs depend on many factors, including weight, age, size, activity and environment, and therefore feeding amounts vary and should be adjusted as required to maintain a lean, healthy body and weight.
PetShopBowl Advice: Dogs and cats are natural predators so wouldn’t be eating cold food in nature; to improve how tasty the food is for your pet try providing it at room temperature.