Lily’s Kitchen Poultry Pie recipe for cats is made with 65% freshly prepared, free run turkey and duck, and your cat will adore the very smooth pâté-like texture of this recipe. It’s nutritionally complete, with lots of goodness from the wonderful meat and offal that cats thrive on.
As cats haven’t evolved to eat grains, this recipe is completely grain free. It leaves more room for meat and offal, which is full of vital nutrients like taurine to keep your cat healthy, and taste to keep your cat happy.
- Full of 65% meaty greatness (the freshly prepared meat and offal that cats thrive on)
- The rest is a perfect balance of moisture for hydration with vitamins and chelated minerals for optimal absorption
- Complete and balanced nutrition including essential taurine, vital for your cat’s health
- All natural and grain free recipe
- No meat meal, bone meal or animal derivatives, ever
- By serving up this dish, you’re looking after your cat’s world, too. We use sustainably sourced ingredients, no animal derivatives and the tray is completely recyclable.
Turkey 50%, Duck 15%.
Salmon Oil, Chelated Minerals.
Analytical constitutes per 100g
Crude Protein 10%
Crude Oil & Fats 5.5%
Crude Ash 3.2%,
Crude Fibres 0.3%
Nutritional additives per kg
Nutritional Additives (per kg): Vitamin D 100 IU.
Trace Elements (per kg): Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 40mg
Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 2mg,
Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 1.6mg
Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 0.78mg.
Technological Additives (per kg): Carrageenan 5.3mg.