Grain-free, complete food for adult dogs who have sensitive digestion. Made with easily-digestible Scottish salmon, sweet potato, parsley, probiotics, prebiotics, charcoal and psyllium to help your dog’s digestion.
A single-animal protein source, complete food for dogs with sensitive digestion and/or wind with:
- 45% salmon; as fish tends to be easier for dogs to digest than meat
- Probiotics and prebiotics; to aid the balance of the ‘good bacteria’ that promote healthy digestion
- Parsley; used since the 4th century bc to aid digestion
- Sweet potato; which is low gi, high in digestion-aiding fibre and a source of b-vitamins
- Charcoal; used since the days of ancient egypt, especially in cases of flatulence
- Psyllium; a fibre source that promotes firm stools.
Only Pooch & Mutt foods contain NUTRA-BIONIC.
NUTRA-BIONIC is a unique supplement that includes:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Why feed grain free:
Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat). Intolerance to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health.
The quantities below are meant as a rough guide. The correct amount of food will depend on your dog’s level of activity, breed, age and if they are overweight or underweight.
- Small dogs (1-10kg) 22-130 g/day 180-30 meals/bag
- Medium dogs (11-25kg) 130-250 g/day 30-16 meals/bag
- Large dogs (26-45kg) 250-425 g/day 16-9 meals/bag
- Giant dogs (45kg+) 425 g/day 9 meals/bag
Number of meals based on 2 meals per day. When switching dog foods it is recommended that you introduce the new food gradually replacing 25% of their existing food for the first 2-3 days, then 50% for a further 2-3 days, then 75% for a final 2-3 days.
Naturally hypoallergenic: formulated without wheat, corn, rice, beef, soya or dairy products.
Salmon (45%; including; 25% freshly prepared salmon, 17% dried salmon, 1.5% salmon oil, 1.5% salmon gravy), sweet potato (25%), potato, peas, alfalfa, beet pulp, linseed, charcoal (0.55%), minerals, vitamins, brewers yeast, mannanoligosaccharides (prebiotic mos), fructooligosaccharides (prebiotic fos), parsley, psyllium, yucca schidigera extract, cranberry, glucosamine (175 mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (125mg/kg).
Nutritional additives per kg: Vitamins: Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 25,240 iu, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2,165 iu, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 180 mg, biotin 145 mcg; Trace elements: cupric sulphate pentahydrate 58 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate 133.5 mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate 105 mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate 160 mg, calcium iodate anhydrous 1.6 mg, sodium selenite 0.6 mg; Technological additives: enterococcus faecium cernelle 68 (sf68; ncimb 10415) 1,000,000,000 cfu as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced gut flora in dogs. Analytical consituents: protein 24%, crude oils and fats 12% , crude fibres 3.5%, crude matter 8.5%, omega 6 1.2%, omega 3 3.69%, calcium 1.7-%, phosphorus 1.24%