SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder
The SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder is designed for multi-pet households and ensures that each of your pet’s food stays their own. The feeder is perfect for pets on prescription diets or weight management programmes and prevents food stealing and overeating by individual pets.
As your pet approaches the pet feeder it reads their existing microchip (or SureFlap RFID collar tag) and only opens when it recognises an authorised pet. The feeder automatically closes when the cat moves away, stopping other pets or children being able to access the food.
In addition, the bowl features an integrated seal which keeps food fresher and free of flies. The feeder has a training mode for cautious pets to get used to using the feeder.
· Compatible with all microchips
· Stops other pets stealing food
· Ideal for pets on prescription diets or weight management programmes
· Suitable for wet and dry food
· Battery powered – 4 x C Cells batteries (not included) which will last up to 12 months with normal use
· Sealed bowl keeps food fresher and free of flies
· Low battery indicator light
· Training mode to help your pet get used to the feeder
· Note – bowls and lid can be removed but are hand wash only
The SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder is supplied with one grey bowl, one split grey bowl, one grey mat and one SureFlap RFID Collar Tag for non-microchipped pets. You can personalise each feeder and add some colour with the range of additional bowls and mats sold separately in grey, green, blue and pink.