The SureFlap Microchip Pet Door is a revolutionary, battery-powered pet door which is suitable for larger cat breeds and small dogs. It has a built in sensor which works with your pet's existing microchip and prevents other animals from entering your home. Alternatively, it can be used with a SureFlap RFID collar tag, one of which is supplied with the product.
Operation of the SureFlap Microchip Pet Door is very simple. It has an LCD display on the top of the product for easy programming and can store up to 32 different microchip numbers. A further highlight is the Curfew Mode Programme which allows you to specify when the flap is locked and when it is open.
The special double lock mechanism provides increased security against other animals. It immediately locks the pet door when it recognises an intruder trying to get in, and there is also a double lock on the inside of the house which stops pets from exiting when they are not allowed to.
The SureFlap Microchip Pet Door at a glance:
- Compatible with all worldwide identification microchip formats (9, 10 and 15 digit)
- Stores details of up to 32 pet microchips or tags
- Covered buttons for easy programming
- LCD display confirms the lock settings at a glance
- Claw-proof door prevents intruder animals from opening the door from the outside
- Low battery indicator
- Batteries last up to 6 months
- Battery powered (uses 4 x C / LR14 Batteries, not included)
- No power supply needed
- Collars and additional RFID tags can be purchased separately
- Can also be used with a SureFlap RFID collar tag (included in delivery), for pets without microchip identification
- Magnetic catch
- Draft excluder
- Double locking security mechanism
Locking Mode 1: Normal operation – your pet can enter and exit at all times
Locking Mode 2: In only
Locking Mode 3: Out only
Locking Mode 4: Fully locked
Locking Mode 5: Curfew mode
Further Custom Modes: for deactivation of microchip reader, a ‘keep-out’ curfew mode, an added security mode and learning modes for more timid petsDimensions:
Outer frame: 26.2 x 28.1 cm (W x H)
Entry: 18 x 17 cm (W x H)
Size of cut out necessary for installation: 20.7 x 23.4 cm (W x H)
Includes 3 different lengths of screws for different door thicknesses
Mounting adaptors for glass windows and optional tunnel extensions are available to purchase separately.