Average cost per day (65g):
Average cost per week:
Average length 1 bag will last:
All adult cats
* Calculation based on an adult cat (4kg) being fed 65g per day as per brand guidelines, and based on product total price £12.99 as accurate on 11/10/2013.
Symply adult turkey cat is a unique fresh and pure dry food for your cat, containing a variety of carefully chosen ingredients, as well as natural antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to help maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Description: Natural food, formulated to give your cat what they need to stay healthy through natural ingredients and a great turkey taste.
- Pet effects: Keeps the immune system strong, aids brain and eye function.
- Allergy Benefits: Hypoallegenic to assist controlling allergies and food intollerances.
- Specific Benefits: Contains Omega 3 & 6, and zinc for healthy skin and a glossy coat, Cranberry for a healhy urinary tract, probiotics to increase healthy bacteria for a healthier digestive system, and added taurine, to aid the heart and vision.
- Meat source: Contains dried turkey (30%)
With over 30% turkey meat, your cat will simply love the taste of Symply Cat Turkey. We use the finest ingredients in our recipe to ensure that your cat receives all the necessary nutrients, vitamins and minerals for strong healthy growth and a strong immune system.
Symply is kind to your cat’s tummy with added prebiotics to promote the growth of “friendly” bacteria for a healthier digestive system. Oats assist the transit of hair through the digestive system whilst providing a slow release of energy – just what a cat needs! Turkey is full of the protein your cat requires whilst being easy to digest and is less likely to cause intolerances.
Our Total Cat Care formula means one product fits all! A wholesome, complete and balanced natural cat food that your cat will love..
What more could you ask for in a wholesome and complete food for your cat? It contains the natural taste of meat and fish, no artifical colourings, flavourings or preservatives, and supplements to help your cat stay healthy.
So, how does it keep my cat fit and healthy?
- Healthy Digestion: Includes a tailored fibre blend, also Prebiotics and beet pulp to aid nutrient absorption.
- Strong Immune System: Includes added antioxidants.
- Healthy Skin & Shiny Coat: Includes added omega 6 and 3, salmon oil and zinc.
- Healthy Urinary Tract: Contains Cranberry which flushes out toxins.
- Healthy Eyes & Heart: Includes a natural source of Taurine.
- Added glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM to support healthier bones and joints, as well as reducing inflammation.
Dried Turkey (min. 26%), Rice, Turkey Fat, Corn Gluten, Dried Fish, Dried Egg, Chicken Digest, Oats (min. 2%), Minerals, Linseed, Salmon Oil (min. 1%), Monosodium Phosphate, Taurine, Methionine, Cranberry, glucosamine 170mg/kg, MSM 170mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 120mg/kg.
Recommended Minimum Amount
(dry matter basis)
Omega-6 Fatty Acids
This information is provided as a guide only. Please refer to the product packaging for full details.
Please note: Who likes cereal without milk? Always provide plenty of clean fresh water for your cat too!
The feeding quantities are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures. Individual feeding needs depend on many factors, including weight, age, size, activity and environment, and therefore feeding amounts vary and should be adjusted as required to maintain a lean, healthy body and weight.
PetShopBowl Advice: Dogs and cats are natural predators so wouldn’t be eating cold food in nature; to improve how tasty the food is for your pet try providing it at room temperature.