Average cost per day (60g):
Average cost per week:
Average length 1 bag will last:
3 and a half weeks
Kittens aged 2 - 12 months
* Calculation based on a kitten aged 10 weeks (1kg) being fed 60g per day as per brand guidelines, and based on product total price £3.49 as accurate on 11/10/2013.
Symply Kitten is a unique fresh and pure dry food for your kitten, containing a variety of supplements to aid your kittens active lifestyle.
- Description: Natural food, formulated to give your kitten the very vest start in life, promoting healthy growth and development.
- Pet effects: Keeps the immune system strong, aids brain and eye function.
- Allergy Benefits: Hypoallegenic to assist controlling allergies and food intollerances.
- Specific Benefits: Contains Omega 3 & 6, and zinc for healthy skin and a glossy coat, Cranberry for a healhy urinary tract, and added taurine, to aid the heart and vision.
- Meat source: Contains dried turkey (26%)
A lot of care goes into every bag of Symply Kitten Food we produce. At Symply, we are passionate about the healthy growth and development of your kitten and that’s why we have developed a brand new range with a caringly formulated recipe full of nutritious and delicious ingredients that we are really proud of.
We have caringly formulated Symply Kitten Turkey to give your kitten the very best start in life.
Our Total Kitten care formula contains all the necessary nutrients, vitamins and minerals for strong healthy growth and a strong immune system.
Your kitten will love the delicious taste of turkey and you will love the fact that every tasty mouthful is assisting the healthy development of his brain, immune system and vision.
Symply is kind to your kitten’s tummy with added prebiotics to promote the growth of “friendly” bacteria for a healthier digestive system.
What more could you ask for in a wholesome and complete food for your growing kitten? With the natural taste of meat and fish, and no artifical colourings, flavourings or preservatives, this will nourish your kitten from the inside, out.
So, how does it keep my cat fit and healthy?
- Healthy Digestion: Includes a tailored fibre blend, also Prebiotics and beet pulp to aid nutrient absorption.
- Strong Immune System: Includes added antioxidants.
- Healthy Skin & Shiny Coat: Includes added omega 6 and 3, salmon oil and zinc.
- Healthy Urinary Tract: Contains Cranberry which flushes out toxins.
- Healthy Eyes & Heart: Includes a natural source of Taurine.
Dried Turkey (min. 26%), Rice, Dried Fish, Turkey Fat, Dried Egg, Corn Gluten, Oats (min. 2%), Chicken Digest, Salmon Oil (min. 1%), Linseed, Minerals, Monosodium Phosphate, Cranberry.
Recommended Minimum Amount
(dry matter basis)
Omega-6 Fatty Acids
Please note: Who likes cereal without milk? Always provide plenty of clean fresh water for your kitten too!
This information is provided as a guide only. Please refer to the product packaging for full details.
The feeding quantities are based on moderately active kittens at normal environmental temperatures. Individual feeding needs depend on many factors, including weight, age, size, activity and environment, and therefore feeding amounts vary and should be adjusted as required to maintain a lean, healthy body and weight.
PetShopBowl Advice: Dogs and cats are natural predators so wouldn’t be eating cold food in nature; to improve how tasty the food is for your pet try providing it at room temperature.