Tetra Variety Wafers
Mix of sinking herbivore and omnivore wafers for all bottomfeeding fish and crustaceans.
• vegetable enriched with valuable spirulina algae specially for
herbivorous bottom-feeding fish
• omnivore wafers ideal for all other bottom-feeding fish and crustaceans
• the aquarium water does not become cloudy due to the
enhanced stability of the wafers
• allow fish to graze on food naturally
• smaller wafer size reduces competition allowing all fish to feed
• stability of wafers allows timid fish time to come out and feed
• Tetra extrusion process ensures increased digestibility and
Tetra Variety Wafers consist of a mix of two different wafer types one suitable for all bottom feeding fish the other specially formulated for herbivores. Variety wafers are also suitable for feeding fresh water crustaceans.